I do hereby state that I am who I have been, and can be
reached at email@example.com for the
let it be known that I am sometimes Zarf.
(ZARF IS WITH YOU AGAIN.)
- Myself in clay, 1970
- Myself in context, 1995
(dead link -- Magnet has disowned me, apparently)
- Myself in a different context, 1997
- Myself destroying millions of innocent lives, 1997
- Myself looking about six inches shorter than I actually am, 1999
- Myself illuminated, 1999
- Myself at Red Hat, albeit not wearing one, 2000
(also dead, or in fact never publically accessible)
- Myself with paper towels, but lacking a head
photos circa 2010
3D scan of my head, 2016
(sorry about the nose blivet)
A note on being a member of my own group:
"The container cannot contain itself."
Do I contain myself? Very well then, I contain myself. I am large;
I contain... recursion.
"Does not every container contain itself? If it did not, what
would contain it?"
-- Spider Robinson (paraphrased from memory)
"Pressing Zarf's shift key might
be as close to a religious experience as I ever come."
Follow Zarfhome via RSS,
@zarfeblong via Twitter